The PRONTO STAT training program offers in-situ obstetric and neonatal simulation and team –training to emergency medical teams. This program is currently being piloted in Washington State with AirLift Northwest.
- To challenge participants to think systematically about the diagnosis and management of obstetric and neonatal emergencies.
- To practice the appropriate use of limited—resources.
- To facilitate structured communication and teamwork.
- To promote kind and respectful (humanized-birth) care for all women and their families
- To promote Evidence-Based Practice.
- To improve the identification, stabilization and transfer of women who develop complications during birth and the immediate postpartum period.
- Team skills and team-building activities.
- Video guided simulation and debriefing.
- Group work and interactive activities
- Strategic planning
- Skills stations
- Case vignette and case based learning