PRONTO’s Simulation Facilitator Training
PRONTO International trains healthcare providers to become simulation facilitators capable of setting-up, facilitating, and debriefing simulations across a wide array of clinical presentations. The Simulation Facilitator Training (SFT) provides participants with the required knowledge and skills to become effective simulation facilitators. Providers have the opportunity to participate in highly-realistic simulations and video-guided debriefs, providing hands-on active participation. The training also provides active participatory practice in methods of facilitation, simulation preparation and running, and debriefing. Participants also have the opportunity develop their own simulation scenarios under the guidance of PRONTO’s Master Simulation Facilitators.
- To challenge participants to think creatively and systemically about the use simulation in all types of clinical settings.
- To promote the use of simulation in limited-resource settings.
- To train participants in facilitating and implementing low-tech, highly realistic, and highly impactful simulation.
- To provide participants with hands-on practice in the running and debriefing of in-situ simulations.
- To advance participant skill in the design, implementation and evaluation of low-tech simulation programs.
- Interprofessional, team building activities
- Activities in learning to facilitate structured communication and teamwork activities
- Low-tech and highly-realistic simulations