The Advanced Simulation Facilitator Training course guides participants in the acquisition of more advanced debriefing and facilitation skills. Participants must have completed the SFT 1 prior to enrolling. This training is currently being piloted with Midwife mentors in Bahir, India.
- To challenge participants to develop advanced facilitation skills
- To promote the use of simulation in low-resource settings
- To advance participant skill in the design, implementation and evaluation of low-tech simulation and team-training.
- To facilitate structured communication and teamwork.
- To provide participants with hands-on practice in the running and debriefing of in-situ simulations.
- Hands-on simulation design opportunity.
- Group work and interactive activities
- Advanced debriefing practice (in-vivo and video)
“If I get a chance again, I will never miss it! Really interesting.”
“Excellent model of teamwork from PRONTO team”