The PRONTO In-situ Site Visiting Program training is a sustainable method of offering continual simulation training to provider teams after they have completed a PRONTO simulation course (see the PRONTOPack for another option for continued training). This program is geared towards interprofessional providers working in rural clinics and hospitals and is currently being piloted in Western Kenya.
In-situ Site Visiting Program
- To evaluate the use of evidence based-practices in-situ after participation in simulation training courses.
- To promote the use of simulation in low-resource settings
- Simulation and Debriefing
- Group work and interactive activities
- Case-vignette and case-based learning